GENERAL PRELIMINARY INFORMATION
- There will be NO OPPORTUNITY to buy tickets on site this year.
- Instead, an electronic ticket system will be used exclusively for advance sales.
- Tickets will be sent out by email.
GENERAL STANDING AREA:
- In accordance with statutory regulations, unfortunatelyNO SPECTATORS will be allowed access to the GENERAL EVENT AREA ALONGSIDE THE RACECOURSE AND THE FINISH AREA at the 82nd Hahnenkamm Races 2022, on both training and race days.
TICKETS FOR GRANDSTAND SEATS:
- According to current regulations based on the 2G ordinance (fully vaccinated or recovered within the last 6 months) combined with a negative PCR test and obligatory FFP2 face mask, only 1,000 GRANDSTAND SEATS will be sanctioned per day.
- NEW: In order to offer as many fans as possible the opportunity to visit the ski extravaganza – despite limited ticket availability– grandstand tickets will also be sold for the first timefor TRAINING DAYS. These tickets are now available in the online ticket shop at www.hahnenkamm.com/ticket - while stocks last.
- NEW: All tickets - both for the training sessions and race days - are personalised, only valid with a photo ID and non-transferable. Allocated seats are numbered and must be adhered to.
- Tickets are only available while stocks last.
- Grandstand tickets on training days:
- Wednesday: Special price of 30 Euro per person (main grandstand; price without food but includes a merchandising gift).
- Thursday: 40 Euro per person (main grandstand; price without food but includes a merchandising gift).
- Grandstand tickets on race days:
Due to the short-term nature of ticket sales, potential restrictions to the whole visitor experience (FFP2 mask, obligatory PCR test) and the desire to make the event affordable for all fans, we are offering a 30% discount on grandstand tickets:
- Friday: (220,00 EUR) Euro 154 per person (main grandstand, including snacks and a merchandising gift).
- Saturday: (350,00 EUR) Euro 245 per person (main grandstand, including snacks and a merchandising gift).
- Sunday: (220,00 EUR) Euro 154 per person (main grandstand, including snacks and a merchandising gift).
- Doors open to the event area for ticket holders from 9:30 hrs.
- Admission and access control will take place exclusively at the two spectator entrances Kurpark/Legendenpark and Hermann-Reisch-Weg (Hotel Rasmushof) by validating the digital ticket code.
- After successful access control, the ticket holder will receive a wristband valid for the respective day.
- ATTENTION! Both the electronic ticket and wristband must be presented for access to the grandstands.
2G & PCR-Test & FFP2 MASK REQUIRED:
- Valid proof of 2G (vaccinated or recovered) as well as a negative PCR test not older than 72 hours are required to access each training or race day. Photo ID is also required.
- Throughout the entire event area, starting with access controls, wearing of an FFP2 mask is obligatory at all times, except when consuming food and beverages.
- Latest information on potential amendments to these regulations can be found during Race Week at www.hahnenkamm.com/covid-19
ILLNESS & INCAPACITY:
- General Ticket Sales Conditions and the General Admission Conditions can be found at www.hahnenkamm.com/regeln.
- ATTENTION! The spectator area leading to and from the grandstands is located in natural winter terrain (ski slope) and pedestrian access is challenging, requiring an element of sure-footedness!
- A number of tickets has been allocated to K.S.C. members as a draw for training days.