Where can I get my tickets?
- Single tickets for the general standing area are available exclusively via the web-shop.
- PLEASE NOTE: there is no possibility to buy tickets on site.
- K.S.C. is the only official ticket provider. Please exert caution when purchasing tickets from other vendors. Outlets offering tickets at greatly inflated prices are not partners of ours.
- No tickets are required for the two training day runs, as admission is free.
How do I get my tickets?
- Tickets will be sent via e-mail. The ticket can be presented in digital or printed form (Print at Home).
Can I return my ticket?
- No refund will be made if a ticket is returned nine days or less before the race day in question.
What happens in the event of race cancellation with longer advance notice?
- If a race is cancelled with longer advance notice, i.e. 5 days or more before the relevant race day, an automatic refund of the ticket price will be made minus a 10% administration fee.
- An automatic refund will also be made if spectators are not allowed to attend the event due to Covid-19.
What happens in the event of programme changes or race cancellation at short notice?
- The ticket is bound to a specific date and not to the programme. We kindly ask for your understanding in the event of any necessary changes to the programme.
- We also ask for your understanding that the Hahnenkamm Races are an open-air event. Programme changes, postponement and cancellations are considered to be standard event risks.
- In the event of race cancellation four days or less before the relevant race day, the ticket price will not be refunded.
Will Covid-19 affect the Hahnenkamm Races?
- Currently there are no Covid-19 restrictions in Austria. We hope that this will remain the case in the coming winter. We kindly ask for your understanding, should precautionary measures become necessary due to official directives. Any Covid 19 regulations that may be in force on any given day must be complied with.
- There are currently no plans to personalise tickets. Should this become necessary due to official regulations, the tickets will be personalised online at a later date. Customers will be notified by e-mail.
- An automatic refund of the ticket price will be made if spectators are not allowed to attend the event due to Covid-19.
GTC & GCA:
- The General Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale and the General Terms and Conditions of Admission can be found at www.hahnenkamm.com/regeln.
- ATTENTION! The spectator area in the terrain to and from the stands is in the natural winter terrain (ski slope) and is not sure-footed!
Go to Ticket Shop