Where can I get my tickets?
- Single tickets for the general standing area are available exclusively via the web-shop.
- Grandstand, special zone and group tickets are available on request from
- PLEASE NOTE: there is no possibility to buy tickets on site.
- K.S.C. is the only official ticket provider. Please exert caution when purchasing tickets from other vendors. Outlets offering tickets at greatly inflated prices are not partners of ours.
- No tickets are required for the two training day runs, as admission is free.
How do I get my tickets?
- Tickets will be sent via e-mail. The ticket can be presented in digital or printed form (Print at Home).
Can I return my ticket?
- The ticket purchaser can return the ticket up to ten days before the respective race day. To do so, please send an e-mail to The official ticket price will be refunded, minus a 10% handling fee.
- No refund will be made if a ticket is returned nine days or less before the race day in question.
What happens in the event of race cancellation with longer advance notice?
- If a race is cancelled with longer advance notice, i.e. 5 days or more before the relevant race day, an automatic refund of the ticket price will be made minus a 10% administration fee.
What happens in the event of programme changes or race cancellation at short notice?
- The ticket is bound to a specific date and not to the programme. We kindly ask for your understanding in the event of any necessary changes to the programme.
- We also ask for your understanding that the Hahnenkamm Races are an open-air event. Programme changes, postponement and cancellations are considered to be standard event risks.
- In the event of race cancellation four days or less before the relevant race day, the ticket price will not be refunded.
Where are the best places to watch the races, can I bring a thermos or my dog?
GTC & GCA:
- The General Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale and the General Terms and Conditions of Admission can be found at www.hahnenkamm.com/regeln.
- ATTENTION! The spectator area in the terrain to and from the stands is in the natural winter terrain (ski slope) and is not sure-footed!
Go to Ticket Shop