Comprehensive Ticket Information
Tickets for the 2024 Hahnenkamm Races are now available. Like last year, the tickets are only available in the online shop. The prices have also remained the same: admission is free for children, a young person's ticket costs 15 Euros.
136 days to go, then the Ski World Cup will celebrate a premiere in Kitzbühel: The Hahnenkamm weekend will herald the very first Team Combined on January 19, 2024. Two athletes from the same nation form a team. One starts in the Downhill on the Streif, the other in the Slalom on the Ganslern. The duo with the best overall time will be the first winner of the Team Combined.
Tickets for this novelty are available now. And of course for the traditional Downhill on January 20, 2024 and the Slalom on January 21, 2024 as well.
All information about the tickets for the Hahnenkamm Race 2024:
- Tickets for the general standing area are available from the online shop.
- Tickets can only be purchased in advance, there is no possibility to buy tickets on site.
- All grandstand, special zone and group tickets are exclusively available from the ticket office under email@example.com
- Admission is free for children (born 2010 and younger), while young persons (born 2009 to 2006) pay 15 euros. All other prices can be found here.
- Admission is free on training days.